(This is possibly the only bio on the net that does NOT have the first-person personal pronoun! Let’s watch!)
As a contemporary IA designing consumer-grade enterprise products for heavy industry, my greatest strengths lie in usability testing, research, and interaction design; bringing a well-versed knowledge of end-to-end product management and creative solutions to address the individual needs of projects. (I did it!!! … wait…)
Broad experience designing engaging user experiences for:
• Client and Web-based applications
• Enterprise applications
• Mobile applications
• Solid knowledge of user interface design processes and methodologies.
• Developing rapid iterative prototypes at all fidelity levels, from quick sketches, to Axure wireframes, to Photoshop-level clickable prototypes.
• Experience performing qualitative and quantitative usability studies.
• Extensive experience working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
• Excellent oral and written skills for communication and presentation of UX design principals and usability test results.